Sonntag, 2. Juni 2013

It's raining!!

Today it rained sooo much... we couldn't even go to church (the streets were closed).
So we discussed a few verses at home. One part was the verses I had at youth group, another was Matthew chapter 4 and the last part was about Satan (who he is, why he is like he is and what he used to be. Most of it is in Apocalypse).

I don't really want to talk more about what conclusions we drew, since it would take me too long and for some reason I am really tired....

Also, I did my video today, but I didn't upload it....
What, it will be fine, I am home tomorrow all day long... and since from tomorrow on I have only 2  weeks till the date of my oral exams, I can upload the vids while learning (as I will not use the PC).
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

So see you!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen