Mittwoch, 4. September 2013

New day, new mates

Soo,
basically I had new co-workers today.
And I did the usual stuff again there, which was okay once again.

Even though it was 10hours of works (+1 for brake, making a total of 11 hours) I am still fine.
And even more, I gotta work tomorrow and then I am off until Tuesday (cool right).

Anyways, everything else was uneventful (since I am not allowed to tell you about most of the stuff).
Oh yeah, I did not game today... I don't feel like it. (But totally will tomorrow)

Also... I had to admire that my muscles have grown quite a lot even though I am training only for 1,5 weeks!
It's amazing (well I am not all muscles with six pack and stuff... but they just grew a lot :) )

Anyways, that's all for today,
See ya :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen