Freitag, 30. August 2013

Back, Internet down

Hei guys,
I am so terribly sorry.
Just after I came back my Internet went down.
But I was okay because I was able to download a few games from my Humble Bundle before this happened ;)
The Humble Bundle was soooo freaking great but right now, they don't have those awesome games anymore (BF3, Crysis 2 max. edition, Mirrors Edge, Deadspace 1&3, Medal of Honor, Sims 3 with stuff)
It worked!! Even though I needed like another hour to get BF3 going.
BUT IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT!
Oh yeah, I played the whole Campaing! And Dima kills himself in the end! (EAT DEM SPOILERS, if you haven't played the game yet).

Gonna play a normal Game in LoL b4 going to work (2 days to go, PRAISE THE LORD!)

Well, see ya then :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen