Freitag, 30. August 2013

Hard working Afro :/

You know,
I am employed since July 1st until tomorrow.
Yet this week (starting off from exactly Monday) my workspot has been changed...
And right now I have to work really hard every freaking day.
It's backbraking!!! But it fits my training program :D

Yes, I started training since last week (but I usually say, I started off from Monday because then I started to take it seriously). Right now, I train for half an hour a day only since my job (moulder) is very demanding. The training is finishing me off... after that, I am good for nothing....
Usually after that, I would drink my protein-shake and take a long and hot shower.... And then game :D

Right now, I am downloading Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (another one of the Humble Bundle Games).
I don't know if the new HB - Games are any good... but for now I sure have enough games....

Between, if someone of you wants my Sims3 origin codes (including 2 extra codes for ingame conctent) here they are:

Sims 3:                     3433-BSMP-F8BY-DT6C-Z6UX
High End Loft Stuff:  GDGG-6GP5-NX2H-VTEH-854T
Late Night:               3HLL-GZ2M-BFLD-RT9K-QFYP

Go nuts :)
I don't really like Sims (it's not really the kind of stuff I am into).

If it didn't work for you dear reader, you might be too late ;) but nice try :D

Well anyhow, I'ma do some training and eat something, I sure am hungry,

See ya

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen