Dienstag, 20. August 2013

Time passes fast :)

Hey guys, I am back once again after a long time....

Guess what!
I graduated with Honors which makes my parents INCREDIBLY PROUD.
And I went to work instead to enjoy my days....
Well almost, you know, I work in 4 shifts (6 afternoons, sunday free, 6 mornings, 4 nights, 7 days off, 3 nights, sunday free)
So in the first free week I drived a Kart down a hill with some friends and it wasn't quite safe... I kind of had to brake with my feet soooo... yeah, i still did it and broke my toes (ouch).
Anyways, i stayed at home for 3 weeks! In a total of 9 weeks, I worked 5 and still get payed all! (2 free weeks and 2 weeks where I should have worked, but couldn't).

I still have to work 1,5 weeks.... AND THEN ....

.... then I will work at the elders-care for 9months (ouch!)
It's the only thing you can do besides the army (6 months) in Austria. Not that I wouldn't like the army.... but the austrian army is just ridiculous! It's just a waste of time doing nothing important just being far away from how. But like this, I will be at home like I was in school. And that's ok with me.

Oh yeah, I wante to show you this:

Humble Bundle

GET IT!! I got it too! You get such awesome games and all that money goes to charity which is really great!
And it's no scam!It actually works (I don't earn a cent from that).
Here is proof (me downloading BF3 from Origin which still costs over 40$)

Obviously I just made the account. But please, don't be a bad of douche and just give the amount needed for BF3.... I mean it's charity >.>

Well, that's it for today, see ya!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen