Dienstag, 23. August 2011

Another awful day

Yesterday was awful... i had to wake up early, sort a lot of stuff out, like driversschool and so on.... After that I had to work.... That woman I am usually working with was really mad.... From time to time I asked myself if she is going to cry...

Anyways... today its the same... no, its not.... I fell from my bike >.<
On the way home from driverschool I got myself a Kebap.... and ate it on my bike.... but i needed both hands to eat.... so when a bigger stone came, I was kinda thrown off my bike.... Yeah, it hurts, it was bleeding and still, a long way home.... BUT THE KEBAP WAS OKAY =D
That was the only pro.... Hopefully god will take care of me and make this day a bit easier.... Hopefully the whole week!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen