Samstag, 13. August 2011

Hei you there!!

Hi there, I am MrXAfro, but call me Flo, or flomax....
I am 17 years old...
And I am writing my first Post....

Well, I am playing the Clarinet for 8/9 years...
I am pretty good at drawing stuff, but of course, I am far behind others, who don't have the talent, but actually drew something every day.... I got the talent but 0 motivation....
I'd rather use my creativity to invent things... but you know.... I need money and time and well... motivation :P
Anyways, I got a job for this summer.
I don't like it a lot, but it pays good and its only 4 weeks....
You know all those ads about sites that pay you for watching ads?
Does that actually work?!
I wanna try that out.....
So I registered on www.neobux.com.
I wanna see if it pays off.... If you register, please write flomax as your Refferent.
Well...  anyways, leave a comment :)
If you have a blogg, leave a link :)

And thanks for reading my post :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen