Samstag, 20. August 2011

Dude,you don't look good! Are you tired?

I went to drivers school yesterday....
It started at 18:00 and ended at 21:30 + I went by bike there.... 
It started raining afterwards >,<

 awkward, yeah...

  And my poor little brother was all alone at home....

even more awkward, yeah...

But today, drivers school started at 8:00 means i had to get up at 6:45 after a week with less than 4,5 hours sleep a day!! Of course you are most active after this time....
But its not healthy at all... and your body responds that way...
While going to normal School I still sleep less than 4,5 hours but I am used to sleep Saturday until 11:00 - 12:00. BUT NOT TODAY!!! I WAS SO TIRED!! I NEED COFFEE!!

extremely awkward, yeah....
Between, yesterday, after the coffee kicked out (on Friday nights I start getting really tired from the week), after I got home from that raining hell outside and I actually wanted to go to bed.... Yeah... well... I saw 2 moons....
I fell into my bed not able to move and not able to sleep.... and there was something else... but I forgot it....
Oh yeah.... I start laughing a lot when I am tired..... Cz then, just some funny things pop out in my mind.... Can't control it well.... Yeah.... if I would tell people the symptoms I get from being REALLY TIRED + a way too high coffee consument they would say that I am making that stuff up for an excuse for beeing drunk, but I told you guys, I never was, and I hardly drink any alcohol!

most awkward, yeah.... I know!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen