Dienstag, 16. August 2011

Tuesday...

I like Tuesdays more than Mondays... although I was acting kinda agressively today O.O
Maybe because I had to go to work.
Although it was alright, not too hard and not too boring.
I got really dirty but a long and relaxing shower solved that problem.

But I feel kinda bad about the "agression" mather.
I didn't treat my little brother too good.... I shouted a lot...
Still, he tells me all that weird stuff about animals I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!
ALL THE TIME!
Usually I am able to bear with it but today I wasn't.
May God forgive me for those rage attacks....

Well... what else have i done today...
Nothing special.... I was watching "Buso Renkin" all the way from 16:00 to 22:00.
With brakes of course, I am just human you know.... Even if I behave like an otaku from time to time.
well, see ya tomorrow :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen