Samstag, 23. März 2013

12 hours of sleep

So yesterday i wasn't able to post anything..
Why? Because I wasn't at home :D
I went to the "Youth-Evening" we have every friday at my church but this evening should have been special.
It was one of those German-Evenings we have only a few times per year, where we should invite friends and coulleges who don't speak romanian.... but yeah... only 2 girls came....
And many of us were missing too... soo we were only like 12 people?
It was quite sadning... so afterwards we wanted to do something... but one of the 2 girls (both Steff's friends) couldn't stay too long... sooo no bowling :D
In the end it was just us 4 (me, steff and her 2 gfs) going to a bar and ofc the gay bartender talking to us...
Because he just had to be gay... Right? Soooo many bars around there and then I am the only guy besides him... But luckily he showed less interest (although i am not sure if I should be happy about it).
I still left him a tip (not too big, not too small, you know, i am still going to school). Of course i paid the whole bill :,(. I felt that i had to do it... I mean your out there with 3 girls... their looks basically asked me to pay for everything....
Also I am broke :D!
But luckily I am free until 3rd of April and on the 8th I am getting some cash again 8-).

So after that I brough Steff home (the 2 girls went home with their car) and then drove off to my home, fell asleep and then woke up today at 14:30 :D. 12 Hours of sleep ftw :D

Ok, the story bout Steff:
She is that girl that came by with her family to visit us, right before we went to church, just like Jessi. Both of them are beatiful and funny and extremely good friends. Oh yeah, and I baptized a year ago :D

Probably the one reading this might go like: UHHHHHH friendzoned! But no, I am not like that.... if your a real Cristian you won't look for too many dates but for rather someone you can spend a lifetime with... And there we got it... the fact that you ain't sleeping with any of those yummy, catchy fish out there makes it pretty easy for you to get over that friendzone thing :P.
No, I wouldn't want to spend a liftime married to them!
Beauty and intelligence is not all, you know.

But 'nough said,
See ya

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen