Dienstag, 19. März 2013

Gaming

So today I had the test... It was... meh... but I am happy it's over now.
In order to reward myself I gamed the whole day, beginning from 17:10 up to now.
Partially i felt like crying... I wasn't playing too bad (until Team-Ranked) but my fellow friend (duo crew) did not play too good today... he messed up big time... in one of the ranked games, he was 1-10 on top against trynda... so yeah... we lost that... 1 game away from Silver! Altough i rocked mid with Lux and made kill after kill (half of the teams kills!).
I was soo mad... so we play another one... now he does adc and I do jungle... He messes up :D
But we don't loose this time, cho (mid) and me (ww) were too fed so we just ate them...
So after the game he goes: wohooo, i got silver!
You can guess how mad i was.... and i am still on bronze! I needed that 1 game to advance....

However, Team - Ranked was a total desaster... mostly cz i cannot play with that team.... we got one on almost plat and another one on gold... and then 3 of us are just trash... sooo... (one of them the unlucky mate) we lost every game...
But it was kind of funny :D

You know... tomorrow will be freaking boring...
But boring is okay too I guess.
So see ya!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen