Dienstag, 26. März 2013

Internet is back on!

So yeah... i spent 2 days without Internet, but whatever.
I started playing Dofus again since it was the only game i could play with my Hotspot and that bad connectivity. I did quite good, tough i spent only a few hours :P.

Still, yesterday sure was a mentionable day.
So Tom decided that I should join him and a friend of his at a shopping tour. Man, we sure did crazy stuff! For starters, we went eating at Burger's... Because that's what men do!
And then we went shopping for clothes... Because that's not what men do! - So we made a challenge out of it. I chose clothes for Tom and he chose clothes for me.... The one who looked less gay won!
He won 2 rounds, i won 1 >:(.
Of course we didn't buy any of those.
Then we went to Haribo-Shop (after going to Conrad and other stuff and so on... but nothing worth mentioning).
After getting a few kg of Haribo we bought games and he needed a Xbox-Live membership, which we got too. Then we killed some time (tom's friend wanted to go there) at OMG! and Hollister (them cashiers are so hot *-*).

And today that Internet guy came, fixed the Internet in 10 Minutes and then i posted here something... so yeah... that was my day!

See ya!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen