Sonntag, 17. März 2013

Hei, I am back

Sorry... i haven't written anything in my Blog for a long time,
but i am back :O.
I just felt like writing.

A lot of things have happened in the last months. NOT
I am still the same, stressed out, maybe 2 cm taller, engeneer who play League of Legends and the clarinet in his free time.

So let's fast forward to now!
Today i had planned out to get a lot of things done:
- Finish my Concept for a project at school
- Do some Diploma-Thesis stuff
- Learn for an upcomming test

Yet i failed at waking up! Through some yelling since my brother did... I actually have no idea what he did, I showed little interest... I woke up at 9:30 and couldn't open my eyes as I had a gaming session with a friend the night before (LoL ranked ftw!). So I was laying there for another 30 minutes until I was finally able to open them for longer than 10 seconds. Then I got my phone, listened to some music and stared at my ceiling for another 30 minutes...
 Guess what! My ceiling is white :O

After googling up some stuff i decided to learn for the test and do the Concept after church. So no time for the Diploma- stuff.... Yet i spent too much time googling... and less time for learning and after lunch i wrote my blog....
Yeah... I will be working late tonight....
But it's fine, I still got 20 Cans of Energy Drinks under my bed :D

Well, see ya tomorrow... if I am still alive of course

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen