Montag, 18. März 2013

Finishing everything - Like a boss

Let's start at the actual beginning.
Still on Sunday night, i finished my concept... well almost, but still :o.
So I decided to game at 23:10 and try a new champ... didn't work out too well, so I'ma rematch today >:)!

After I finally went to bed, at 1:00 I woke up completely exhausted while having a terrible headache. So I grab my clothes, one of my energy drinks and get ready for school.

In the train, yet again I procrastinate because I am too tired. And then, when class finally started, my partner tells me, that he hasn't done his part of the concept.... Great :D

But i didn't really care... so I took my time and did my Diploma-thesis stuff. Three hours later i had finished both, my Diploma-thingy and the concept (both shares). God sure blessed me! I have no idea how i did that!! But still, I was happy that I got everyting done in time. So for 1 hour I went on watching some youtube vids.

Like every Monday in this year, i got 3hours of break until classes continue. Since school is 1,5 hours away from home, i stay at school and do stuff... well i wasn't too productive in the first hour, neither was I in the second, but I did learn quite a bit in the third hour for tomorrows test. And I also learned on the way home.

Oh yeah and I finished a presentation for tomorrow when I got home (i came home at 18:30) and learned some more....

So yeah... I still wonder how I did it... It sure was a succesful day... But I should learn some more... After gaming....

Yeah... I am probably not gonna learn anymore today :/

Well, see ya

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen