Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2013

Illness taking it's toll

Sorry guys, I couldn't post yesterday...
My sickness was taking it's toll... I was in bed, holding my cramping stomach until I suddenly fell asleep.
Today I was a lot better. I actually spent a lot of time not sitting on the toilett...
Which feels great...

Thought today was a bad day still...
First of all... I forgot the splitter (for the router) which I wanted to change at the shop at home again. Then I came to school, I did my presentation but people were asking stupid question and weren't able to understand the specific topic.... And I found out I got a B on my final exam in Maths and Mechanics, which is good on the one hand, because I thought it was worse (I had a really bad time!)... and bad on the other because I WANT AN A.... And then a mate told me that I got a B on English too.... he is not sure, yet if it is right... I would be mad.... Because I always get A's on my english tests, so why not on the exam too?? And then my brother was really slow today... mentally and physicly... I was just wondering what happened?? Did he fall asleep all the time, or was he never awake? And then something on my car did not work... and it made a funny noise... Then I saddened my father....

But in the end, I found a solution for the car problem, which I can totally live with, I am recovering from my illness and I had a really pleasing game in LoL.
And the book Apocalypse (from the Bible of course) is just amazing in my opinion! Hard to understand but amazing! Read it!

See you tomorrow (hopefully)!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen