Montag, 27. Mai 2013

Sickness :(

So last night I didn't get any sleep....
I was tired, but I had... -let's call it problems with my stomach- .... and spent the night at the toilett.
Still I decided to go to school today and it didn't get too much better.
I even had only 2 hours of school, so I had to wait for like 2 hours for the next train.

Bad luck me!

It's not even really school. It's more like hours you can voluntarily take for the final oral exam. And it's going good so far...

So after coming home, I felt really sick... I wouldn't want to eat, I had to go even more to the toilett, and my face was really hot, while hand and feet were more like ice.... ( I guess fever??)
I fell asleep for a few hours the "fever" was gone. The stomach problems are still here, but I ate and I hope that I will be better for tomorrow.... Because I am still going to school... actually even driving!

Pray for me guys. And if you know what kind of illness I have, please comment it.
Without knowing it, I don't really know how to treat it. For now eating quark and drinking tea and "Swedish Bitter" helped me through the day, yet I am not sure if this will be enough!

See you :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen