Dienstag, 21. Mai 2013

New day, new video, more money

So today was ok I guess,

I woke up, I gamed, I learned, I gamed, I tried to take a  video, did not work, tried it again, did not work, took a break, learned, tried it again, it worked! Somewhere in between i actually did some Neobux stuff (check that Blog out, right now!) and then Cut that video (it is uploading right now). Feel free to watch it, comment, suscribe, favourite and share it all over the world!
Here is the Link:
First Look/Gameplay/Review of Ragnarok 2

But something, that may be of interest to you. I started working out (actually yesterday). The trainingprogramm I am doing costs me half an hour and trains abs and breast, but it's really itense! And it's only lvl 1 on both! You should check it out as well!
Chest Workout Home Version
8 Min Abs Workout, how to have six pack (HD Version)

Tomorrow I will have to go to school. Also, good friends of mine will come and repair my car (since my motor was done for) and then I can drive again. Maybe a new Youtube Channel will be comming out, but we'll see about that. That is still far away (so in my standards maybe in a week?).

Well, don't live too fast, see ya :P

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen