Sonntag, 19. Mai 2013

Nice day and a new blog :D

So hei guys,
I had a nice day, altough I was really tired...
My insomnia is wearing me down.
Today I was at church, it was O.K. as always. And then I started playing a new game called Ragnarok Online 2. But before I was able to play it, I had to play with my settings for at least 1 hour.
I am thinking of making a video tomorrow in order to show people how to do this, since it doesn't work for many!
And also I will make a Gameplay review video. Everything will be posted on Youtube and maybe a short summary will be up on a new Gaming blog!
Also, I started a new neobux blog, showing my earnings... and stuff (like a thug!)....
Feel free to visit that blog: http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=2383245730139089167#overview/src=dashboard
Follow it too!! I will update it as soon as anything interesting happens on Neobux :)

That's quite a few projects... anyways, have a nice time!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen