Samstag, 25. Mai 2013

Waking up early, learning and gaming

So today I learned and gamed.
This means I gamed.... actually not only that.... I have no idea how I passed so much time!
I really need to start managing my time again!

In the morning I gamed! I made a Priest in Shaiya (tanky one) and lvl to 18 today. (19 and 18 were my tanks yesterday). And played 1 ARAM in LoL... That was all I did for gaming today....

Wow... I am missing a few hours!

I am also downloading Panzar and depending on the system recources it requires I might take a video again :D! If you'r interested... google it... Just too lazy to look at the website! Just kidding :http://www.panzar.com/

Tomorrow I will go to church! I am very happy about it. I actually wanted to go to youth group yesterday (I want that every friday but with the exams and the car not working... I couldn't) but the car isn't quite set yet. Dad and I will finish it on Monday.
That's it for today! God bless you!

See you tomorrow!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen