Samstag, 18. Mai 2013

It's been a while :D

So basically I am back,

I finished my written exams and now I have a few free weeks in which i can learn for the oral exams!
I started neobux again, but this time I invested nothing.
Let's see how this works out. Maybe I will start a new blog too, just for funsies!
There are lot's of projects I am thinking of, for one I want to become a pro translator for gengo.com and I also want to make myself a 3D-Printer. (The neobux and translator thing should help me financially).
Once I have that, my possibilities for future engineering projects are high (not infinite.... sadly, but who cares)
I also want to do something with Google Glasses (spy glasses, searching your face on facebook :o). But it's a long way until I actually reach that.

Today I also cleaned my room from all that messy stuff I do not need any longer :D and my brother too. We had so much space! So we decided to move our furniture a little and boom, it's waaayyy better now. Now i would have room for a flat screen. Maybe I'll buy one after I worked (I have a job for 9weeks at my dad's company.... the same job i hate so much, but whatever, it pays well).

That's was a lot.... so see you tomorrow!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen